Monday, December 9, 2013

Staying Slow During Karezza

I found some great advice on the Karezza Reddit Forum.


"Start slow, stay slow, end slow. Slowing down has been a big thing. I've been used to a certain pace for several years so it's been challenging to retrain myself to be slow. If you stay slow the whole process is easier to handle."



I've realized that the reason I have a hard time ever being completely slow has something to do with my lack of deep breathing.

When I finally am able to slow down my breathing, I get a feeling inside of anxiety, like their is a light, but constant intensity in the air, like trembling molecules..

When I try to understand the feeling, I realize that I have an anxiety related to the idea of seeking an end... that there needs to be .. AN ORGASM!

Actually, in reality, I realize when feeling the energy more closely, that I am seeking an end to the anxiety, which can happen at any time if I allow myself to relax.

I find that, truly, Karezza starts with a relationship to yourself and your own feelings.  I have a habit of feeling anxious and trying to tell my anxiety to stop, rather than allowing it to be, and then just relax.

So....

Listen to your emotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment