Thursday, October 24, 2013

Feeling my own emotions

I think I've caught onto something with projecting my own emotions.  I have a hard time living my own life with my own emotions.  I sometimes repress them- quite a bit actually- and other times I project them.  Either way, I feel like there is something slowly building up in anger inside of me.  Because I am not doing my own thing to actually get a job and take care of myself.  A lot of my focus and maintenance is on sex, specifically getting closer to orgasm, whether I admit it or not.  The point is, I don't REALLY want to get closer to orgasm.. I just want to be satisfied.  Sometimes I can have orgasms and not actually feel anything, or feel the moment, and that's when I get sad. Honestly, I think I'd like to be more comfortable with myself socially.  Surely, I need to realize my own feelings while having sex and during the day, in general.  It is general maintenance of my being to be aware of my emotions so that they do not go unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment