Thursday, October 3, 2013

My goals in blog writing

In my blog writing, I am also working to be more honest and share a larger picture.  I have the emotional tenacity and perseverance that I would like to share something honest and real, and when I honestly look at my life because I feel open to do so, I find it important to be efficient at finding the words that I mean.  When I start writing, I find that I need to take more effort each moment to be actively pursuing what I am writing.  I cannot simply say anything that sounds good and it's going to be great <<- a="" about-="" about="" am="" an="" and="" as="" audience="" behaviors="" behind="" better="" blogging="" can="" circumstance="" clarity="" clear="" clearly.="" dedication="" efficiently="" else="" example.="" fast="" feel="" find="" fter="" going="" habits="" have="" i="" in="" inside="" insights="" into="" is="" lead="" life="" more="" my="" myself="" nbsp="" need="" of="" on="" or="" order="" p="" phrase="" real="" realization="" realize="" regarding="" riting="" saying="" sentence="" so="" something="" sometimes="" still="" takes="" taking="" that="" the="" thoughts.="" to="" truth="" understand="" understanding="" up="" what="" when="" while="" with="" write="" writing="" written="" you.="" you="" your="">As I move forward in disclosing my life, I will become better at realizing that my time is not infinite and I need to simply document my experience, not evaluate.

No comments:

Post a Comment