Friday, November 22, 2013

read this

THOUGHT VOMIT POST:  :)  Enjoy.

http://www.reuniting.info/wisdom/von_urban_sex_perfection_and_marital_happiness

experiencing karezza and or a hundred days of celibacy brings love to a whole other level and brings an unbalanced sexuality back into balance.

Will I go back on facebook?  I think I can be honest with myself and that I may not... I realize that there is literally a whole world here .. I have space to think, and develop my thoughts and my life.. freeing my mind.  I have so many things to concentrate on.. so many things to do.. so much of other people to experience.  So HaPPY that I am with Dustin.

I am so lucky with Dustin.  he doesn't believe in institutional religion, just like I don't.  so there is no pressure to be religious- thank ... Dustin. lol

on a health note, I was losing weight consistently for two weeks.  Until I ate cooked food.  I honestly think that I can lose weight if I stop eating "TOXINS"- I need to research more into what those toxins are.. carcinogens from cooked food, starches/acids from rice, pasta, starch from popcorn, dextrose, cooked teff, nutritional yeast??, refined sugars (dried papaya), quinoa,.. I stopped losing weight and I think I will lose weight if I eat raw, minimally, and fast with lemon-sugar water if I want to.

I need to buy some salvia from online- STAT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment